Super Cute Baby Pictures
Personally, I feel that babies provide us the most expressionistic images. They sometimes get an expression that even the best of models can’t produce. Probably, that’s because their expressions are ‘real’ while models are always ‘faking’ it. Anyways, these are the photos with babies showing their cutest side.
If you’re a photographer, you’d know that baby photography is a very high paying niche of professional photography. So it’s a nice idea to learn about baby photography and carry it out in the market.
To do anything properly, there are techniques to do it. Photography is no exception. There are methods that you have to follow to take good photographs. Of course, there are a lot of technicalities when we go into details, but here, I just described the essentials which even the beginners can and should follow.
- Take Close-ups.
- Shoot from lots of angles.
- Get on the eye level of the babies.
- Don’t use flash. They ruin the details.
- Set shutter above 1/250 to create sharp results.
- A little bit of props work charms, but don’t over do it.
- Take the shot while the baby is doing something. Snoozing and smiling works great.
Happy Baby by ~Lady-Tori
Baby Mario by *zeldacw
Baby-5 by ~pixelzeesh
baby by ~dandanfotoman
This is a followup post for the earlier Baby Pictures and Photography Tips. We published photography tips over there, but I’ll briefly repeat them here as well.