New Year Fireworks always give a kick start to the coming year. And what a way it is to start the year with some majestic fireworks!
This is a collection of breathtaking new year fireworks pictures. These pictures are taken from all over the world, from Sydney to San Francisco.
I’m sure you’ll enjoy these pictures a lot.
I have also added some photography tips, so you can take such mesmerizing shots yourself.
And yes, Happy New Year!
Photography Tips for taking fireworks pictures
- Enable “Fireworks” mode if your camera contains this feature.
- Set camera focus to “infinity”.
- ISO should be around 50-100, no more.
- Always, I repeat, always use a tripod. Never count on your hands.
- Find a good location, which is high above the ground, has low disturbance level
- Your location should not be against the wind, otherwise all you’ll capture is fireworks smoke and not the fireworks.
- You’ll have to use a bit of long exposure.
Fireworks at Burj Khalifa, UAE
Fireworks in London
New Year Fireworks Show in Singapore
Kuta New Year Fireworks Celebration
New Year Fireworks in San Diego
New Year’s Eve Fireworks In Philadelphia
Belgrade’s New Year Fireworks
San Francisco’s Fireworks
Fireworks at Tokyo Bay
Fireworks in Sydney
These pictures are great but there are more at Fireworks Pictures.
One more thing, fireworks are great but whenever you play with them, make very sure that you are doing it safely, for yourself and others.
And last but not the least, Designzzz wishes you a very happy new year and hope that this time, we all will keep our new year resolutions.