Rose is the king (or queen) of flowers. It is the symbol of beauty. It is one of our most favourite things in the whole world.
And that’s the thing I’m sharing rose pictures with you today.
This is a collection of the rose pictures. I focused on red rose because that’s the image you get whenever you hear the word “rose”.
If you like this post, do comment and we’ll be back with another mighty collection of roses, even better than this one.
You might also like: Most Beautiful Flowers Photography
Rose Photography Tips
- Mid-day sun gives extra exposure, so always take your photos in the after-noon or early morning.
- Dark backgrounds are almost a necessity for flower photography. You can use some lightroom gradients for that purpose.
- You’ll need another light source from the bottom of the flower.
- Fog is the one of the worst enemies of a photographer, but foggy days are the best for flower photography.
- Keep the focus on the flower and blur the surroundings, there’s no need for the audience to see them clearly.
- You’d already know it but let me remind, lower ISO settings work best on flower photography.