Rose is the king (or queen) of flowers. It is the symbol of beauty. It is one of our most favourite things in the whole world.
And that’s the thing I’m sharing with you today.
This is a collection of the rose pictures. I focused on red rose because that’s the image you get whenever you hear the word “rose”.
If you like this post, do comment and we’ll be back with another mighty collection of roses, even better than this one.
You might also like: Heart Touching Collection of Flower Photography
- Mid-day sun gives extra exposure, so always take your photos in the after-noon or early morning.
- Dark backgrounds are almost a necessity for flower photography. You can use some lightroom gradients for that purpose.
- You’ll need another light source from the bottom of the flower.
- Fog is the one of the worst enemies of a photographer, but foggy days are the best for flower photography.
- Keep the focus on the flower and blur the surroundings, there’s no need for the audience to see them clearly.
- You’d already know it but let me remind, lower ISO settings work best on flower photography.
Rose by Prototyps
Black Baccara rose by little-faerie-bits
First Rose by Lilyas
Yellow Rose by Gertrud K
China Rose by mari-na
Pink Rose by CozyComfyCouch
portrait of a rose by CrisisCorps
Roses by Art Photon
Rose by Indigo17
Rose in the City by Violet-Kleinert
Rose by FURGONNNNN
Rose On Piano by yhdenenkelinunelma
Rose by Blazemorioz
The Rose by kittys yellow jacket
the rose by nicolekaro
The Wild Rose by LuizaLazar
white rose by two fuzzy sumos
Pink rose By sgblyth
rose by amrinka
Yellow Rose by Property #1
Blue Rose by Ehmer
frozen rose by meyrembulucek
Midnight Rose by Eman333
Rose by Mariquez
Texture of a Rose by eyedesign
White Rose by Illustrated Eye