Experienced designers, bloggers, and marketing directors can clearly outline the importance of excellent stock photographs when it comes to telling a brand story. The visuals you use become important to acquiring new clients, expanding your business and engaging an audience.
It is no secret that the internet is becoming increasingly visual. No longer is it enough to just have good copy, you also have to put thought and effort into the visuals you use to compliment your writing. Visuals are just as important for websites, blogs, ads and social media accounts.
Every professional can benefit from having a reliable source to turn to for all their visual needs. Depositphotos is one of the world’s leading photo banks with a library of millions of images, vectors and videos. Depositphotos also has a new proposition for their clients to facilitate their visual needs (but more on that later.)
Storytelling Through Stock Photography
Visual storytelling is becoming a very trendy and a popular way to engage an audience. Using photographs and illustrations in your sales presentations, blog posts, social media accounts and web content can become key in acquiring new clients. This is because images that have a storytelling quality are more engaging.
Bloggers will know this struggle. Readers get tired of long paragraphs and copy that rambles, they crave visuals. This is why it’s always a good idea to include some. People tend to understand information better and faster when images are used to aid the content.
Image Source: DepositPhotos
“Facts bore, stories sell” is a common saying and it is also very true. By incorporating photographs into your work, you can add a whole new dimension to the “storytelling” aspect and offer something fresh and unexpecting for your customers.
We’re simply going over some obvious facts about the power of visual content. The next question is, where does one turn to in order to find the perfect images for all the aforementioned channels and occasions?
One obvious place to go to is Google for your free visuals that are ‘Labeled for reuse’. However, this is very limiting and hardly sufficient for any serious brand. A stock photography website, on the other hand, offers royalty free visuals at affordable prices. One of the greatest advantages is that you never have to worry about copyrights. You simply search for images and choose from a library of high-quality stock photography.
A little bit about Depositphotos
Depositphotos can become your go-to place for stock photography. It is a one-stop image solution for designers, bloggers and anyone involved in the creative industry. It is one of the best stock image providers to date, with a rich library of over 50 million photos, vectors, and illustrations.
Stock photography is definitely the fastest and easiest way to find illustrations for any project or ambitious creative endeavour. You have an abundance of search options to turn to improve your search results.
Knowing you have a reliable resource, you can really concentrate on telling your brand story. Use stock photography to promote interaction, show your brand personality and create a positive image of your brand. It’s one way to ensure your customers will come back for more.
All of the images from Depositphotos are high-quality and royalty-free, so you don’t have to worry about infringing anyone’s copyrights. The user interface is also easy to understand and navigate through. You can browse through collections and download the images you need in mere seconds. Don’t forget to try the new ‘Reverse Image Search’ option!
Sometimes people are reluctant to use stock photography because of the limiting monthly plan options and the hassle that comes with choosing something to fit your needs. At Depositphotos, this problem has been solved with the new Flexible Plan.
Introducing Depositphotos’ Flexible Plan
Depositphotos has the standard monthly subscriptions and on-demand plans but there’s another fantastic option to make things easier for you – the Flexible plan. It is a much more affordable option that allows you to efficiently deal with your visual needs.
The Flexible plan is a great resource for designers who need high-quality images for a low cost. Under this plan, you get a specific number of images each month for a set price, each image being about $1.
You have the option of choosing the monthly Flexible plan or the yearly Flexible plan which further helps you save money in the long run.
Here are all the great benefits of the Flexible plan:
- High-resolution images. You get 30 high-resolution images under the monthly plan for $29. All image sizes apply. Any additional downloads will cost you $1.
- You can download your images any time you want. There are no download limits or expiration dates. Your unused image downloads will simply transition into the next month.
- A rich library of images to choose from. Depositphotos has a library of over 50 million royalty-free images. More than 50,000 new, high-quality images are also being added every day. All images are royalty-free and immediately available for licensing.
- Depositphotos also has a fast and relevant search algorithm. You can search and refine results by keywords, the number of people and even color.
- There’s also a 24/7 phone and email support team that will help you at any time of the day.
The Flexible Plan is very suitable for people who do not need the advantages of the standard monthly plans. You get a good price and a fair number of photos per month, plus Depositphotos’ simplicity beats many other competitors in the market.
7 Ways Stock Photography Can Help Your Brand
Here are seven tips for using images to improve your brand and product.
- Leverage colors to evoke emotions: Colors are a powerful tool when it comes to evoking emotions. Use this knowledge to your advantage.
- Demonstrating value: Consider the ways customers use your services and try to illustrate it with images. Can you visualize your wireless speakers providing the soundtrack for outdoor workouts? Use this along with a memorable photo to tell that story.
- Take your customers behind the scene: Strive to highlight aspects of your brand story that aren’t typical. If you have a clothing store, you can showcase the manufacturing process that goes into creating the one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Choose photos that have an affinity with your brand: Make sure there’s a connection between the photo you choose and the kind of product or services you can deliver to your customers.
- Avoid Overused photos or clichés: Don’t go for the obvious, generic photos – this doesn’t do you any justice. Opt for original and authentic images that will show your brand in a positive (and creative) light.
- Always use photos that are trendy and stylish. To find out more, visit the Depositphotos visual trends report.
- Be creative in how you use your photos: Sometimes you need tweak your pictures a little to hit the nail on the hammer. Remember, the images you purchase don’t have to be used as they are. You can choose to crop them in any way you want or compile them in collages.
Compared to the many stock photo agencies, Depositphotos stands out in their outstanding services and their thoughtful Flexible plan. Do consider making Depositphotos your main source of visual content. The quality of the Depositphotos experience is close to none.