Bokeh Photography is an excellent type of photography. Easy to create and never failing to impress are the two features that have made it one of the most popular effect among photographers.
Today I have gathered 20 of the very best examples of photos containing the Bokeh effect.
These inspirational pictures try to explain many techniques of using this effect with different types of lighting and environment.
You’ll also find a quick tutorial for capturing such Bokehs’.
- The aperture of your camera should be set on Priority Mode (A or Av on the dial options).
- (f) the aperture should be at the minimum value. Set your lens at: f/4
- The Focus of your camera must be on Manual. Adjust the focus to the closest objects.
- Set the Zoom level (somewhere between 45-55MM should be good)
- Now all you need is some light at a distance of at least 10′ or greater.
Just try it once, you will never forget it.