Write an Article for Designzzz
If you’re interested in writing an article for us, here’s the benefits and the requirements.
- Your article will be featured for our entire community to see.
- You can link back to your site, social media accounts, stores etc. (All Dofollow Links)
- You can promote your own portfolio, website, or project in the Author Information section at the end of each post as well, along with your biography.
- The article must be written in English.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site.
- The article must have at least some images. Generally speaking, more is better.
- Your author information cannot promote any questionable material. This includes, but is not limited to the following: Warez, Pornography, Racist or Hate Websites, Criminal Activities.
- The article must relate to one of the following topics: Art, Design, Music, Audio, Video, Photography, Programming, Web, Blogging, Wallpapers, Productivity Tools. These are the primary categories we use. If you are unsure, get in contact with us and we’ll reply right away.
Write Tutorials !
If you have the skill to write an excellent Photoshop tutorial for us, we can have a good work together.
To be published on Designzzz. you must fulfill the following :
- Tutorial Must be of Photoshop or Adobe Related Products like Flash, Illustrator etc.
- Your tutorial must be your original work and not published elsewhere.
- You will need to format your tutorial as in tutorials Here.
- Your tutorial may be edited prior to publishing.
- You must provide the tutorial in Zip format.
If the tutorial is accepted:
- you grant a license to readers to use the knowledge and demonstrated effects shown in the tutorial in their own projects without reference to yourself, or this site. They may not reproduce the tutorial itself, but they can use the techniques you teach.
- you grant a license to Designzzz to be the exclusive publisher of the tutorial online. You can use it online for your own purposes like your own blog or site, but it shouldn’t be published elsewhere as tutorial. You may also republish the tutorial offline in any way you wish – e.g. sell it to a magazine, submit it to a book.
- you consent to the full tutorial, extracts, samples or examples from it appearing in other Designzzz and ZZZ Network sites, products and services.
Always credit your sources
When you credit your sources, it’s clear that you aren’t trying to hide something. For tutorial submissions it also lets our editors check that the tutorial is acceptable.
Tutorial Acceptance and Payment
Please note, not all tutorials will be accepted. We only accept tutorials that match the site’s standards of both writing and tutorial content.
Currently we are not paying for the tutorials or articles. Though we are paying back in a way that you will be linked back to your Site, Stores (if any), Social media accounts etc. to give you maximum traffic and publicity.
How to Submit:
You will submit a full and final html document of your tutorial and images in zip form at email@example.com.